Phoenix East Rotary is pleased to present Gary Eden. He previously was with KTAR and will give us information about the History of Radio in Phoenix, Should be a great speaker on Thursday, October 27th at 12:00 @ Arizona Country Club. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a reservation.
Phoenix East Rotary
- Highlights of 2019 Rotary Council on Legislation April 19, 2019Council elevates RotaractRepresentatives from around the world also vote to preserve club
- Live updates from Council on Legislation 2019 April 10, 2019Live updates on Council on Legislation 2019Follow our live blog to see the latest from Rotary's Council on Legislation
- Fluid approach to water March 26, 2019How Rotary has changed to help people get clean water for longer than just a few years.
- Profile Rotary member forms Roots of Peace to remove land mines March 19, 2019Profile: A vine ideaHeidi KühnRotary Club of San FranciscoHeidi Kühn arrived in Utsunomiya, Japan, in 1975, a few months after the end of the Vietnam War. She was a Rotary Youth Exchange
- Putting power in hands of women March 18, 2019Stephanie Woollard went from Down Under to the top of the world to find out if one person can make a difference.
- Turning teens away from crime March 12, 2019Rotary clubs in Canada invest in the PACT program, an urban peace initiative that aims to break the cycle of youth
- From peace fellow to international advocate March 8, 2019Rotary peace fellow creates Red Dot Foundation to fight street harassment and violence against women.
- Rotary Foundation Trustee Örsçelik Balkan dies March 7, 2019Rotary Foundation Trustee Örsçelik Balkan diesRotary Foundation Trustee Örsçelik Balkan, a member of the Rotary Club of Istanbul-Karaköy, Turkey, died unexpectedly on 6
- Rotary clubs come together to fight opioid epidemic February 20, 2019Rotary clubs harness international connections to tackle U.S. opioid crisisClubs in Mexico, India, and Canada help members in New York launch community
- Virus hunter February 6, 2019Female surveillance officer for WHO pushes through gender-related obstacles to help end polio in
- Highlights of 2019 Rotary Council on Legislation April 19, 2019